2. What cookies are, which ones we use and how you can exclude them?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or smartphone when you access certain web pages or Apps. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's or your computer's browsing habits and, depending on what information the cookie contains and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize you. As indicated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, according to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow controllers to track and analyse the browsers' behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create navigation profiles of users of these sites.
- Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the developing of an advertising profile.
If after the first basic layer where you have been given the option to accept, reject, and configure cookies, you continue to use the website or the application, WiBLE shall understand that you have given your consent, expressly informing our entity of the ability to block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Carry out statistical studies and profile management through the study of user access to the WiBLE App and the web.
- Use the statistical studies carried out in order to design and plan actions to improve the services offered in the WiBLE App and on the web.
- Use the data for the purpose of informing users about benefits, discounts and promotions associated with such condition through electronic means (e-mail, push notifications, etc.). The option that WiBLE can send the information is deactivated by default, being necessary its acceptance by the user, without prejudice to the possibility of unsubscribing from it at any time. Acceptance and cancellation of the request for information is available in the personal area of the WiBLE App and the website.
- Monitor the fulfilment, maintenance, development and control of the services and contractual relations that the user agrees through WiBLE App and web with WiBLE.
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our entity to provide services through it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. The following links provide you with all the information you need to configure or disable your cookies for each browser:Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitarcookies- que-los-sitios-we
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-orallow- cookies
Safari: (Safari > Preferencias… > Privacidad)
Safari para iOS (iPhone y iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Chrome para Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
3. Google Analytics
- GA: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a useful life of 2 years.
- GID: this cookie contains a unique value to distinguish between website visitors and has a useful life of 24 hours
- Gat: this cookie is used to limit requests to the server and has a useful life of 10 minutes.
4. Facebook Pixel
WiBLE has integrated in its App the tool FACEBOOK PIXEL, (Facebook Ireland, Ltd. 4 Grand Canal SquareGrand Canal Harbour Dublin 2, Ireland) in order to measure and optimize the advertising campaigns carried out in this social network. FACEBOOK PIXEL, whose purpose and operation can be consulted at the following link: facebook.com/business/help/553691765029382, allows WiBLE to make a measurement of the conversations that take place on its corporate page of the social network, ises.facebook.com/WiBLE.esp/, allowing you to analyze the options and reactions of users after having made contact with a particular advertising campaign carried out in it. FACEBOOK PÍXEL receives the information it needs from the user's site, allowing it to segment the ads that WiBLE has included in its page and optimize them to obtain a greater volume of conversions, without prejudice to direct marketing activities to a specific segment of recipients and be able to stimulate new conversions. For this purpose, FACEBOOK PIXEL uses the following information:
- HTTP standard web protocol headers that include elements such as IP address, web browser, page location, document, reference, and device.
- Pixel-specific data, such as your identifier and the Facebook cookie.
- Click data on the button, and specifically the identification of the button the user clicked, the labels of those buttons, and the pages visited as a result of the clicks on the button.
- Page metadata, which are served by search engines and other web page ranking services.
5. Drive Smart
As indicated in the Privacy Notice, WiBLE requires for the carsharing service the creation of the driving profile of each user. This is created through the data collected by the SDK -a software developer- adhered to the WiBLE App, which collects certain analytical data, such as geolocation, to determine the driving profile. In such a way that:
(i) WiBLE, will collect the analytical data that allow to make the driving profile that will be inherent to the user and so it will be informed in each journey and,
(ii) with respect to Drive Smart, the provider of the technology, will only collect analytical data that allow to determine a driving profile, but not other personal data because in no case will they be able to know or determine who is an end user of WiBLE. You can consult their Privacy Notice here.
Inform you that WiBLE, in order to ensure fair and transparent processing, taking into account the specific circumstances and context in which personal data are processed, has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure, in particular, that factors that could introduce inaccuracies in personal data are corrected in such a way that the risk of error can be minimized. The user must know and accept this processing, as it is a prerequisite for using the WiBLE carsharing service. In any case, you can exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, deletion and, as the case may be, limitation and portability as indicated in the Privacy Notice.
6. Third-party Cookies
Consultation of Installed Cookies: In addition to the above options, you may also consult the following third party websites to exclude cookies:
- YourOnlineChoices: (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices)
- NAI Network Advertising Initiative: (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1)
- Píxeles de Facebook: Already explained above
- Other Pixels we use:
- Publicity identifiers: Each smarthphone has an identifier that allows developers and marketers to track advertising activities. When the Smartphone uses the iOS operating system, this identifier is called IDFA and if it uses Andorid, it is called AAID. To disable it and more information, click on the following link: https://support.google.com/authorizedbuyers/answer/3221407?hl=es
- Social Networking Add-ons: They are small programs that create a link between your visit to our website and the social networking platform of a third party provider. Thanks to this add-on, the third party provider will be able to know that you visited our website and receive cookies that you have previously placed on your computer. We use social add-ons from the following third party providers:
- Facebook: (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins)
- Twitter: (https://dev.twitter.com/web/overview)
- LinkedIn: (https://developer.linkedin.com/plugins)
- Pinterest: (https://help.pinterest.com/en/articles/all-about-pinterestbrowser-butto...)
- Google: (https://developers.google.com/+/web/)
- VK: (https://vk.com/dev/widgets_for_sites)
- Weibo: (http://open.weibo.com/widgets)
7. What is the lawfulness of the processing of the collected data?
To process your personal data according to the conditions described in this Cookies Policy, except strictly necessary cookies and functional cookies, we request your consent.
8. How long do we keep this data?
We process your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, or until you withdraw your consent to the processing, unless there is a fundamental interest on our part or on the part of a third party in maintaining such identification elements in your data, or a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order preventing us from removing these elements
9. Who has access to the data collected?
You understand that when we use analytic cookies or social networking cookies, third party providers of such cookies may obtain certain information about you, including your browsing pattern. We refer to the information provided by these third party providers if you would like more details on how these third parties use your personal data. We use the services of third party providers, such as web hosting companies, to process your personal data on our behalf and to make it easier for you to navigate the web. Due to the efficiency of the service, international data transfers may occur, i.e. some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area and sometimes in territories that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. Depending on the functionality of the data generated, it may be based on the necessary execution of the contract or, where appropriate, on your unequivocal consent. In such cases, WiBLE performs these international data transfers with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data. In this way:
- • Some providers are certified in Privacy Shield, certification that you can consult in the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
- With other suppliers, WiBLE has signed Model Contract Clauses approved by the Commission, the content of which can be consulted at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/datatransfers-outside-eu/model-contractstransfer-personal-datathird-countries_en
10. What your rights are?
Any data subject has the right to exercise the following rights in respect of WIBLE:
- Right of access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy of those contained in the WiBLE file.
- The right to rectify your personal data, in the event that those in the WiBLE file are incorrect.
- The right to erase your personal data, so that once your relationship with WiBLE has ended you can proceed to erase any personal data that are no longer necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data, through the exercise of which you can determine for what specific purposes WIBLE may process them.
- The right to data portability, or in other words, the right to request from WIBLE that personal data concerning him or her be provided to a third party responsible for processing in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format.
The exercise of these rights may be carried out using the form contained in the Customer Service area included in the WiBLE App and on the website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, you must indicate the specific right you are exercising, and it will be necessary for this to be accompanied by a copy, front and back, of your National Identity Document or of the official title/document accrediting your identity. Within forty-eight (48) hours from the receipt of the request, WiBLE will send to the data subject, notice of receipt of the request. WiBLE will comply with the will of the user in the maximum term of fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of receipt, informing the same by email sent to the address designated for this purpose. Likewise, the data subject may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter), especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, by writing to the same, C / Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 - Madrid or through the web: https://www.agpd.es